Our half-day camp program offers a variety of sensory and creative experiences for children aged 2 to 5 years.
Storytelling, creative movement and water play will enrich group time and our exceptional RECE-trained staff will use weekly themes to bring together dramatic play and arts & crafts projects. A healthy snack will be served daily and campers will take part in weekly music activities.
Weekly camp sessions will run from June 18th – August 31st. Camp day runs from 9 am to 12 noon Monday – Friday, with a complimentary early drop-off of 8:45am. You can download our info sheet here: Summer Camp Info Sheet 2018 (PDF).
(*Please note: due to new Ministry of Education regulations, there is a cap on our total amount of campers. Unfortunately, we are unable to switch weeks for families once registered. After May 1st, 2018, no refunds will be issued for Summer Camp.*)
- Please click on the “Proceed to Online Registration” button below and simply follow the instructions for online registration. Please note that a $5/weekly session administration fee will be added for online payments.
- If your child has not attended the Oriole Nursery Schools September – June program in the last 2 years, then you are also required to submit an immunization record for your child. Records can be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Download and complete the immunization information form (pdf) A doctor must complete and sign the immunization form.
- Photocopy the original yellow immunization card (both sides please.) Once completed, drop off the form(s) to the school, or mail to: 1570 Yonge St. Toronto, ON M4T 1Z8
- Alternatively, you can scan or take a photograph of your child’s yellow immunization record (both sides please) and email it to Heather Brown at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Summer Camp spaces will not be confirmed until immunization records have been submitted to the school.